Day One (Sept 1)
At the kick-off to the conference (Sept 1, 9am PDT), you are invited to participate in the CascadiaJS TwilioQuest competition. TwilioQuest is a PC role-playing game inspired by classics of the 16-bit era.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Download TwilioQuest (www.twilio.com/quest)
- In your settings, join the team, "CascadiaJS"
- Play through TwilioQuest and collect as many XP as you can!
Day Two (Sept 2)
On Day Two of the conference (Sept 2), Twilio is hosting a morning workshop. During the workshop, you can expect to see live Twilio demos, TwilioQuest play through, and some IoT experiments with our resident IoT Evangelist, Christine Sunu. We will of course also celebrate the winners of the TwilioQuest competition!
- Date: September 2nd
- Time: 10:45am PDT
- Instructors: Margaret Staples, Christine Sunu
- Register with the password “TWILIOQUEST”
In order to RSVP, you must be registered for CascadiaJS 2020 and you need to use the same email address that you used when you registered for the conference. Thanks!