Be one of the first to gain hands-on experience with the not-yet-released new Explore IoT Kit from Arduino and how to integrate it with Heroku. Pre-registration is required and must be submitted by August 21, 2020 for consideration.
- Date: September 2, 2020
- Time: 1pm - 3pm (approx)
- Arduino coding and interface
- Developing on Arduino’s Explore IoT kit using touch buttons
- Developing on Heroku
- Integrating Heroku with Arduino
What You'll Need for the Course:
- An Arduino account
- A Heroku account
- Ability to receive a physical shipment
- Specific details will be sent to those who are selected
- A commitment to develop something using Heroku and Arduino to share with the community after this course
In order to RSVP, you must be registered for CascadiaJS 2020 and you need to use the same email address that you used when you registered for the conference. Thanks!
Fill out this Registration Form and tell us what you would build using the Explore IoT Kit from Arduino and Heroku.